SMOK E-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod | Vape Device
The SMOK E-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod implements a sports-car engine inspired design to pair with a high-performance 230W chip with full temperature suite for a phenomenal vape mod option. The SMOK E-PRIV 230W Box Mod is skillfully crafted with multiple sport car engine elements, such as the engine’s intake manifold, embedded hexagonal screws, and V12 marked lateral firing bar. Taking a step further, the E-PRIV integrates SMOK’s most modern display to date with a large 1.45″ TFT Full-Color screen to fully showcase vaping information and output adjustments. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately) accessed via hinged bottom battery door, the internal chipset have a maximum output of 230W along with full temperature control suite and precision MEMORY Mode.
SMOK E-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions – 85mm by 47mm by 31.88mm
- Weight – 194.5g
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 1.3A
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- MEMORY Mode
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- High-Quality 1.45 Inch TFT Full Color Display
- 6-Color Screen Adjustment Setting
- Hinged Bottom-Loaded Battery Door Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Puff Monitoring System
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Gold
- 1 E-PRIV 230W Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Vape Product Review: Smok E-PRIV 230W TC Starter Kit from Element Vape on Vimeo.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.